"Imagine you made a simple phone call and pointed at the ceiling. Now it's raining hard, and your roof leak is gone! You feel great your roof leak repair worked like magic"
Call San Rafael Roof Repair Craftsmen now at 415-342-5544 for Your Analysis.
Hi, my name is Jose D. Escalante, and I do roof repair in San Rafael.
Left untreated a leaking roof can make your life hell and hit you where it really hurts. . . In your wallet.
You see, for every drop of water that falls from your ceiling, up to two gallons can have soaked into the wood rafters supporting your roof. And what starts out as a small leak can turn into costly, dangerous problems.
What’s This All About?
If you’ve been dealing with these problems, there’s a good chance you have decided to do something about your leaking roof. And you are concerned about getting roof work done with integrity–as well as the people you let into your home to do the work. If this is you, then the two minutes it takes to read this short letter will be your best decision all day. The most important things to consider when selecting a roofing contractor:
- Can I trust the company,
- Do they deliver high quality work,
- Do they conduct their business with integrity,
- And are they competitively priced?
- No longer worry about possible structural damage taking place in your roof every time it rains. (After all. . . nobody wants to live in a home with a ceiling about to fall down from dry-rot).
- Be able to rest your worried mind about the nasty molds, fungus, and mildews that can affect the health of you and your family. . . (These little organisms cause coughing; sneezing and can lead to breathing problems).
- And no need to fear faulty roof repairs from handymen that can end up costing you two-to-three times as much–all because the proper skill and attention to detail weren’t given the first time around.
For 15 years, I’ve been helping people who are sick and tired of having a leaky roof. These people are afraid to call the large roofing contractors, however, because they know that even if they only need to fix one roof leak, the big roofing companies will come in and insist on replacing the entire roof! And even if you can talk them out of that, they don’t want to “waste their time” replacing a little leaky roof. You can do better–you deserve better from your roofing company.
This leaves you with limited choices if you want to repair or perform maintenance on your roof. You either replace your entire roof before it’s time, like roofing contractors demand. Or, you take a chance with inexperienced handymen (who end up costing you more in the long run.) There are so many people in the market these days who are eager to take your money, either by doing a job that is complete overkill and unnecessary for the leak that you’ve got or by sending out a recently-hired worker who has maybe seen a handful of leaks in his whole life and has no real idea what to do.
Luckily, it’s not all bad news. In truth, it is still possible to find value and quality, right here in San Rafael, California. (You just need to look a little harder.) As with anything, there’s a happy medium, if you know where to look–and the good news is: you just looked in the right place!
This is why I save people from nightmare roofing issues with flexible solutions. The real difference, however, is our laser-like attention to the vital detail we treat your repair and maintenance with: I don’t want to waste your time or mine.
And that’s why I save people from nightmare roofing issues with flexible solutions. The real difference, however, is our laser-like attention to the vital detail we treat your repair and maintenance with.
I don’t want to waste your time or mine
So I’ll get right to the point. If you’ve got a leaking roof, then you want a repair specialist who:
- Takes pride in getting the job done right and feels that today’s attitude of slapping stuff together and calling it fixed… Well, that simply isn’t good enough. There’s no magic bullet for roof repairs and what works to fix one leak might not work to fix another. You have to know your craft inside and out to know all of the nuances of what will work and what won’t. Fortunately, we have that experience. We’re those people who know the craft of roof repair.
- A specialist who will happily fix the problem regardless of rain, hail or thunderstorm, if at all possible, and give you a guarantee. How often do you get a guarantee of anything anymore when it comes to the service industry? Roof repair isn’t something you want to mess around with–you want the right solution at the right time from the right person who has the right skills. And you want it backed up with the knowledge that we’ll make it right if anything should go wrong.
- Who finishes the job and treats your family with courtesy and your home with respect. Your house is your castle, and you’re already in a stressful situation, catching drops in buckets and rearranging precious furniture and possessions to keep them safe. We care about what you care about, and we’ll make your roof repair as unobtrusive, simple, and safe as possible.
- Explains how your roof repair will be handled. This is your house. You should know exactly what we’re doing. You want to know that your roof repair has been done right, and the best way to know that is to have our repairmen walk you through exactly what the problem was, what we did to fix it. Don’t be satisfied with something sub-par from a non-communicative repairman!
- Shows up on time! Every minute your repairman is late is another minute that damage is being done to your home, and we truly understand and value that. We want your experience to be a good one, and the best thing we can do is to make sure that we get there when we say we’re going to get there, we work quickly–but thoroughly–and we get out of your hair as soon as we can so you can get back to your life. Time is everything!
- And realizes how important it is to the future health and safety of your family that the work is completed to the highest standards.
We won’t sugar coat it: not all roofs are repairable. And if so, we’ll tell you. Although in most cases, if you point to the problem area, in a short time we can have the leak repaired for you. And if the problem is bigger than you or we thought, then we’ll turn to a bigger solution. But our goal is to fix every roof as quickly as possible in the most effective way as possible. We want to save time and money, for you and us.
Roof leaks can be scary. It only takes a 20% moisture level in wood before dry rot can start.